Autism Management Services (AMS) is a service provider offering one on one support for children and adults with autism and other related conditions.
We help families who have children with autism by offering behavioral and educational services to children and adults with autism and other related conditions.
We will provide you with the following:
- Clearly defined and personalized goals.
- Proven Techniques for attaining these goals.
- Measurements that allow you to review goals and observe gains.
- Data Collection that will allow you to assess the goals that have been achieved.
- The tools to help your child achieve his/her maximum potential.
Sign Language and facilitated communication systems
Tutoring & Education Therapy provided by Registered Behavioral
Behavior Therapy by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA)
Occupational Therapy (OT) service provided by fully credentialed OT’s
Speech Therapy by credentialed speech language pathologists. (SLP)